Stamp Review Crew - Tabs for Everything



Welcome back to another Stamp Review Crew blog hop. The Stamp Review Crew is a group of Stampin' Up! demonstrators from around the world that get together on the 1st and 3rd Monday of each month for a blog hop. Each hop we showcase one stamp set and show you just how much you can do with it. Get ready for lots of inspiration and lots of reasons to use (or buy😊) this stamp set! Currently you are visiting Lou Kitzelman on the Sunshine Coast, Australia. Hi!

For this hop I find myself sandwiched in between two of my stamping crushes Charlet Mallett and our newest crew member, Jay Soriano. Not sure what sort of filling that makes me but on with the hop! It's a small one for you today as lots of the crew are busy or don't have this set. I wonder if we can convince them to get it after seeing our creations?

For this hop we are featuring Tabs for Everything.


One of the trends at the moment is to stamp words and sentiments across the background of cards. I have been wanting to give it a go for ages and thought this would be the perfect stamp set to use. So many itty bitty words and images to use!


After some careful placement of the stamps, I embossed in silver and white  and then added a wash using my new Brusho Crystal Colours. I have not had time to crack them open before today - I knew I would get lost for hours playing with them. Today I had to show some restraint - time is always against me! Next week I plan to have a really good play with them.


I was really pleased with how the cards turned out. The vibrant colours from the Brushos really helps the embossed words and images stand out.


There are so many stamps in the Tabs for Everything stamp set so I could swap some out and use different ones on this 21st birthday card.


 I thought it was a bit of fun to add the arrow so it said 'You're 21'.


We have had torrential rain over the weekend with tiny snippets of sun which made photography a touch tricky. The wind kept picking up the cards and sending them sailing. Unfortunately I had to give up before I could get a good pic of the inside of my cards. This is a terrible photo but I wanted to show you what I did inside. I'll add a better one when the elements are kinder to me.


Just in case you want to make one of these types of cards yourself here are a few tips. 

  • Use the inside of the framelits to trace the numerals. No need for erasing later as they will be covered. Tracing the numerals helps with placement.
  • Lay the stamps on the cardstock, raised side down. When you are happy with the arrangement press a large acrylic stamping block onto them. This makes it quicker to stamp all in one go.


Make sure you hop around to see what all the crew have done with this gorgeous stamp set. Next up is Jay Soriano. He is sure to have whipped up something amazing! Welcome to the crew Jay.

Lou
Product List
Heat Tool
[129056]
$50.00

Comments

  1. Just wow - the colours for your background wash are superb and I love the emboss resist. Super stylish cards for special birthdays! Kelly x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! These are so wonderful!! I see some CASing in my future :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh snap Lou, your on my list too ;) Love you're emboss resist backgrounds, they are so beautiful with the brushos ~ Jay

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I love to hear from you so please leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.