Stampin’ Up! 2018 Occasions + SAB Display Stamper Blog Hop 6

Welcome to the Stampin’ Up! 2018 Occasions + Sale-A-Bration Display Stamper Blog Hop. We are Stampin' Up! Demonstrators from all around the world who were chosen as display stampers at our recent OnStage events that took place all across the globe. Over the 7 days of the hop we will show you all the projects we made using the brand new products in the 2018 Occasions and Sale-A-Bration Catalogues. Today is the 6th day of the hop.

Whether you are starting with me - Lou Kitzelman from the Sunshine Coast, Australia - or have hopped over from the uber talented and member of the current Stampin' Up! Artisan Design Team,  Tanya Boser, strap yourself in - you are about to see so many new products you just have to have! Better get that wish list handy!

Today I have 2 cards using another new stamp set called Heart Happiness. I like it because the hearts can be used for lots of occasions as they are in different styles.


While I was making these samples I discovered my new favourite design element! I have used the straight banner from the Bunch of Banners framelits and just pushed the middle one through a bit. It adds a nice detail I think. Nothing creatively earth shattering but nice all the same! The sentiments from Petal Palette work really well with this banner framelit.


Hearts are not my favourite images to use but I really like the ones in this set. They are not as fussy as some.


And this heart image teams perfectly with the wooden heart from the Annual Catalogue. Oh and I've also added in some of the new Picture Perfect Paper Ribbon.


Make sure you hop around to each blog. Be prepared to be amazed! If you miss any of the 7 days of the hop you can see all of my posts here. Next up is the incredibly talented member of the current Stampin' Up! Artisan Design Team, Mindy Backes.

Lou



Blog hop participant list
Lou Kitzelman - You are here!

Product List
Petal Palette 145788 - Available from January 3, 2018
Heart Happiness 145769 - Available from January 3, 2018
Picture Perfect Paper Ribbon 145502 - Available from January 3, 2018
Heat Tool
[129056]
$50.00

Comments