Sending you hugs and kisses

I was looking for a card in my stash to send to a friend recovering from an operation and found this one in my 'please blog me' box. It is one of the cards that we made in an aperture card class I ran a few weeks ago. You can see some other versions herehere and here.


I thought that the Very Vanilla and gold in the DSP was so elegant and decided to let that guide the design. The words and flowers are stamped in Versamark and then embossed in gold. The flowers are from Better Together and I have just fussy cut them.


The sentiment on this card could work for lots of different occasions. I love having cards like that in my stash - they are like the Little Black Dress of the card world! This could suit a wedding, birthday, engagement and anything in between.


Just a quick post today. Keep coming back. To all of you who take the time to leave comments please how much I appreciate them. Warms my heart! This card is for all of you!

Lou
Product List
Heat Tool
[129056]
$50.00

Comments