Bike Ride Z-Fold Slider card for AddINKtive Designs Team


Well what a way to start August! I am excited to let you know that I have been chosen to be one of the members of  the AddINKtive Designs Team. We will be featuring projects made using tutorials by Bronwyn Eastley.


My first project for the team is made using Bronwyn's tutorial called One Wild Ride Z-Fold Card. You can purchase the tutorial here and you can head over to my online store for all the products in this project. There is a list of all you will need at the end of this post.

What I love about this tutorial is that you get great instructions for the card using the One Wild Ride stamp set but you also get the instructions for this card fold that you can adapt for other stamp sets. Here I have used the Bike Ride Bundle.


As the name suggests the bike slides along the track ..... towards the finish line and the waiting crowd!


The Bike Ride bundle has lots of little images that require 2 or 3 step stamping. The 'stones' on the ground are actually the apple leaves! The ends of the finishing line are the handle bar tassels.


I was wondering what sentiment to use and when I was flicking through my stamp sets I came across Glamper Greetings which had the perfect sentiments.


I am going through a colouring glossy cardstock phase this week. It is so easy and really effective. I cut a piece of paper the same size as my glossy cardstock. I drew the mountain on my paper, cut out and then used each piece to cover the cardstock as a mask. I rolled the ink over the top using a sponge brayer and blended. To give a bit of texture (and maybe to cover some bad rolling!) I did some plonky movements with the sponge. And yes - that is the technical term!


Going for a ride!


The finish line is in sight!


And red ones go faster don't they???


I popped a panel on the back to write a message on. 


And you can see here that this nifty design folds flat to fit into a standard C6 envelope.


I'd love to know what you think of my first project for the AddINKtive Designs Team. Don't forget to check out the tutorial here.

Lou
Product List

Comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I love to hear from you so please leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.