International Blog Hightlight - Gratitude


Hey Everyone! Quick post today featuring these cute little piggies from the This Little Piggy stamp set. I am entering Kylie Bertucci's July International Highlight. The theme is Gratitude inspired by Thailand. I have been a bit of a lateral thinker here I must admit. My card definitely expresses gratitude but you will be scratching your head over how I was inspired by Thailand! First my card......


.... now an explanation. The reason for Thailand being part of the theme is that lots of hard working Stampin' Up! demonstrators are currently there enjoying a trip as a reward for high sales. I was thinking about how great it would be to be amongst so many like-minded people and my brain starting thinking about my Stampin' Up! friends. Their support and friendship is something I truly treasure. So without drawing a map of the twists and turns of my thought patterns that is it in a nutshell.

It was hard to photograph and capture the cute piggy being lifted up by the balloons but that is what is happening. Who knew trotters have trouble hanging on tightly to balloon strings???  If you have the time or inclination I would love your vote. Click on the button below to vote.
Each pig in the set has a gorgeous facial expression. I love the look on this little guy's face.


I had time to whip up another card. So quick and easy.


Some Wink of Stella makes the wings sparkle. The inside of the card has the second part of the sentiment ..... so she did!


For my Stampin' Up! friends and followers I am truly grateful and treasure our friendships. Don't forget to vote if you have time.

Lou

Product List

Comments

  1. Love this card Lou this little pig set is one of my fav it's so cute I love what you have done with it and the sentiment is so fitting

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely love how you have done your layers, the card is awesome. One of my fav. stamp sets. Angexx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this Lou, and loved the story behind the card also. Your piggies are so gorgeous and I love the Foil Frenzy card, didn't think of making balloons with it. Great idea! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I love to hear from you so please leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.