Hello!


I love {💗💗💗} a stamp set that does most of the work for you. Floral Statements from Stampin' Up! is one of my new favourites. It seems like everyday I have a new favourite! The images are gorgeous and with a bit of colouring you are good to go.

I started out making this card with the sketch from Just Add Ink in mind .....
..... and got just a touch off track! My heart and circle elements are created by the embossing folder. (Too much of a stretch???)


I was also inspired by the challenge over at Global Design Project this week. I tried to capture the light, easy quality that Steffi has in her creations.

I love the bit of ruching I created with the Powder Pink ribbon. I like to add some tape to the card where I will be placing the ribbon and then add some to the back of the ribbon. Stong tape such as Tear & Tape works really well. Then I just unevenly gather (ruche) the ribbon, adhering down as I go.

Colouring the image is easy. Grab an aqua painter and pick up the ink from the lid of an ink pad and dab it on!


I have made some more cards using this set for an upcoming class and will post them later in the week for you to see. 

Lou

Product List

Comments

  1. So pretty Lou! I can't wait to put Ink to this set and l love your colour choice...Beautifully done! Thanks for sharing at Just Add Ink.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is very pretty Lou and I love your sweet colour combination and touch of soft ribbon. Thanks for sharing with us at Just Add Ink this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty colours Lou. I really like the ruched ribbon effect. Chantell Just Add Ink

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card and such gorgeous colours! Thanks so much for joining us at Just Add Ink.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I love to hear from you so please leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.