- Use Stampin' Up! ink pads and stamps
- Punch stamped images
- Use a Big Shot
- And if we feel daring do some 2 step stamping!
- Oh and use some of the gorgeous new Stampin' Up! ribbon and Designer Series Paper of course!
Before I show you what I came up with - apologies - I am teaching myself to use a new photo editing program and think I need a touch more practice!
This is the card I thought we could make first. I stuck pretty closely to the sketch for this one.
Then I added a few extra design elements. Plus I was itching to use my new ribbon! It is so pretty.
So easy to switch up a design and get 2 cards!
I have changed the orientation and added a few more elements. I love the new glitter enamel dots and used them in place of the smaller circle in the sketch.
So from 1 sketch came 3 designs.
I love card sketch challenges. They always seem to come at just the right time for me. They are a great starting point for inspiration.
PS - Here is some information about the Stampin' Day Retreat. RSVPs and full payment due this Friday May 26th.
- Daisy Delight Stamp Set - 143669 - Available from June 1, 2017
- Daisy Punch - 143713 - Available from June 1, 2017
- Faceted Gems - Clear - 144142- Available from June 1, 2017
- Delightful Daisy Designer Series Paper - 144137 - Available from June 1, 2017
- Daffodil Delight Double Stitched Ribbon - 144116 - Available from June 1, 2017