Noel Niceties - Pop it in a gift box!

Even though I often have to do it in a rush (why do I add so many things to my 'to do' list each year?) I always find time to make tags and gift boxes or bags for all of my Christmas gifts. I always want them to look great but be quick. These little boxes made using my envelope punch board contain my Christmas 'card' for my family this year.


A while ago I showed you my 3D shaker tin ornaments. They have a panel on the back so they are a card and ornament all in one and look a bit fancier in these cute boxes.

https://withabowontopbylou.blogspot.com.au/2016/11/3d-shaker-tin-christmas-ornament.html

When I get a bit overwhelmed with my 'to do' lists I always go into full avoidance mode for a while. So even though I am a bit pushed for time I thought I would check out the challenge over at Just Add Ink this week to see if my projects would fit the bill. Thanks to the JAI crew I was able to avoid my jobs for quite a while but eventually came up with a way to make them fit......Noel Niceties made with an N-velope punch board........a bit of a stretch but a girl needs to be Naughty sometimes and hide in her craft room!

http://just-add-ink.blogspot.com.au/2016/12/just-add-ink-342just-add-n.html

These boxes are so easy to make. I used a piece of paper from the Warmth & Cheer DSP stack (6 x 6") and scored at 5.4 and 9.7 cm on each side. The Crafty Owl has a fabulous online calculator for making boxes using the Envelope Punch Board. You just pop in the dimensions of the box you need and it comes up with the paper size and score and punch positions. I just fiddled with the measurements so that I didn't have to cut the paper down.


A belly band and some ribbon add a bit of extra decoration.


Tags from the Merriest Wishes bundle finish off the box.


No excuse now I guess.......off to work I go. Wishing you and your family a very Merry Christmas. I hope it is filled with much love and laughter.

Lou

Product List

Comments

  1. Hehe...Love the "N" elements Lou..You made me chuckle! They are super cute and festive. Thanks for sharing at Just Add Ink and l hope you enjoyed your crafting time..:0)xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply the most delightful little gifts, Lou. Very creative interpretation of the "N" challenge! Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just catching up on some blog reading Lou and saw you gave my box Buster tool a shout out in your above post - so glad you found it useful to make your cute Christmas boxes! Happy new year to you!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I love to hear from you so please leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.