Stampin' Up! OnStage 2016 display board - Oh so succulent


Last Thursday I attended the 3 day OnStage Live event for Stampin' Up! demonstrators in Brisbane. It was such a great event with one of the many exciting things being the unveiling of the 2017 Occasions catalogue and the 2017 Sale-a-bration catalogue (that one has free products in it that you receive for every $90 AU you spend. Win win!

There are so many beautiful products in it and it is really a bit mean showing you now when you can't order until January 4th! But.........I thought you might like to know that I was lucky enough to be chosen to make items for the display boards with some new products. Here is my name in print to show it is not a dream!


And here I am checking it out again.....I was a tad excited with my projects and being picked as a display stamper!




Now on to my projects. One of the stamp sets I had to use is called Oh So Succulent. It has 30 photopolymer stamps, including images for 2 step stamping and great sentiments. And there are matching framelits. I hand cut mine and am so pleased that now I can just die cut them! This set lends itself to so many techniques as you'll see in the photos below. As it gets closer to the catalogue release date I will be running classes featuring some of these projects and will give more details in future blog posts on how you can recreate them yourself.

So how long do you think it took me to make a teeny tiny macramƩ-ish hanger?

This is my favourite so it deserves a few photos!

Every succulent deserves to be in a vertical hanging garden!

Watercolouring techniques are perfect for this set.

Two step stamping at it's best.

Add some copper foil die cuts and you have a great wedding or engagement card.

Tag and bags!

Now this window box won't die on you!

White embossing combined with masking techniques gives a stunning effect.

Layer the flowers and you have perfect packaging.

Keep it simple with a split panel design and a layered succulent feature.

So there you have it. My display samples for the Oh So Succulent stamp set. I'd love to know what you think so leave a comment or send me a personal message via the contact tab at the top of this blog.

Can't wait to see what's in the catalogue? Contact me (if you live in Australia) and I can get one to you. Or......... better still .......... join my team and you can participate in the preorder available to demonstrators in December. You will love all of the new products.

Within the next few days I will show you what I made with the second new stamp set so please keep coming back.

Lou

Comments

  1. Your projects are awesome!! I especially love how you watercolored the images to give them a truly natural look. My daughter loves succulents so I can't wait to purchase this set and CASE some of your projects. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Connie. It is a really lovely set to use.

      Delete
  2. WOW.....just fabulous Lou! What a beautiful variety of cards you have created. You really are just going from strength to strength and that has obviously been recognised by others. MacramƩ basket is superb as are all the others. My fave is ....uummm....arrrr.....all of them. Can'twait to dabble with this one. I'm a sucker for succas! (Rose)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow... just gorgeous! Love all the projects you made with this set!! Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gob smacked with your creativity! These are just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow. I love your gorgeous cards. What an exciting bundle. Can't wait.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice samples, like them a lot! What would have been used to create the little flower pots in the 'I am a succa for you' card? Thanks for helping me out.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for your lovely comments Christine. The pot is in the stamp set Peaceful Pines by Stampin' Up!

    ReplyDelete
  8. the large hanging pot...is that a stampin up item?

    thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Patti, I hand cut the hanging pot. I made a template first and folded it in half to make sure it was symmetrical then traced onto Tip Top Taupe cardstock. Lou

      Delete
  9. Awesome sample cards. I bet you wowed them on your display board. Beautifully done. I really liked the clean and simple lines of your card designs.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I love to hear from you so please leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.