Some exciting news!

Did you see the Caravan Shadow Box card that I made last week for the challenge at the Global Design Project? Well ..... exciting news......I won! That means that I have a spot as guest designer on their next colour challenge. In case you are as disbelieving as me, this is what the announcement looked like!

Have you every considered joining Stampin' Up!? There are so many advantages and benefits and now is the perfect time to join. Stock up on all of your Christmas Crafting goodies and receive a 20%+ discount! You don't need to place big orders - the only minimum you need is a low $440 AUD per quarter. And.... if you join Stampin’ Up! in August or September you have until the 31st of December 2016 to reach your first quarterly minimum.

To join you order a kit with products of your choosing. You get $235 worth of products for just $169, no shipping and includes a free business kit. It really is a great opportunity. No risk. You can simply start off by ordering products for yourself, receive a great discount, and maybe progress to demonstrating for others. And, if you decide it is not for you, you simply stop being a demonstrator, no penalties. There is no minimum joining time. Win-win!

So if you are considering buying products for Christmas or just in general you should consider joining my Stampin' Up! team and take advantage of the demonstrator discount. Joining now also means that you can attend the 2 1/2 day OnStage event in November where you will see that latest products and techniques before anyone else in the world!

You don't need to live near me to be on my team. You just need to live in Australia. Social media makes it so easy to communicate now!

I have all the great makings of a team leader - good ideas, a willingness to share and a genuine love of Stampin' Up! and all things crafty. I am just missing one thing ....... a team! Perhaps I should leave that out but I am a bit lonely in my team of one and would love to start building a team of demonstrators that can share ideas, fun and lots of laughter! The first person to join my team will receive a bribe lovely present to help build your stamping supplies.

You can join up here or feel free to contact me with any questions. I'd love to have you on my team.

Lou

Comments