I'm hosting my first 'virtual' catalogue launch and you're invited!

The new Stampin’ Up! catalogue starts next week on June 1st. It is full of lots of great new products. If you don't have a copy yet, contact me so I can get one to you.

 
To showcase some of the great new products I am holding my first ‘virtual’ party on June 7th from 1 – 7 pm. It is hosted on Facebook and is something I want to trial – they seem to be all the rage with lots of party plan based companies.
 


So what’s involved? Well it will be live and interactive on Facebook for the 6 hours listed above. You can check it out at any time throughout those hours. It is a chance for you to see some of the new products, learn a new technique or two and even win some prizes all from the comfort of wherever you are at the time. There is no obligation to buy anything but if you did want to order anything it can all be done online through my shop and will be shipped straight to your door. Each person who orders receives a free gift.
 
You can read more about it and add yourself to the party guest list (and invite friends) here.  You don’t need to be friends with me on Facebook to participate. You won’t be bombarded with posts from me – just fun and informative posts about throughout the event.
 
It will be a fun event that will give you a little insight into what I do and what interesting products are available. There is something for the novice crafter right up to advanced crafters. All you have to do is check in sometime over the 6 hour event to see what is happening. You can stay as long or as little and check in as often as you like.

I can also help you host your own virtual party where you will receive Stampin' Rewards (that means you get products for free!) It is an easy way to gather friends from anywhere in Australia. Most virtual parties will only go for 1 hour – this launch is just a special event to cater for people with differing schedules.
 
 
 
Plus, as a bonus, is you book a party in June you can receive an extra $50 to spend on products. That's in addition to the usual Stampin' Rewards. So why not try a virtual party for you and your friends. Learn about new products, new techniques with your friends all from the comfort of your own home. Contact me if I can help.
 

Comments