Going Global Decorative Corner Cards

Quick post today - all in the name of clearing my craft desk!  A few weeks ago I shared with you some Decorative Corner cards that we made in class. You can also see how to make them here. I had a few kits left so decided to make them up. First things first - the cards. The one on the left is the one we made in class. Both cards have the same base and DSP - I've just used the back for my new version on the right.


Going Global is a great stamp set but unfortunately it and the coordinating embossing folder and DSP pack will not be available after the end of May. You should get it quick to get them. This is such a versatile suite of products. I have embossed the DSP to give a bit of depth and coloured the stamped compass in using the Gold Wink of Stella pen.


For a Mother's Day version I have simply flipped the DSP and added Blushing Bride ink and card stock to complete the design. I think it makes a nice non-fussy Mother's Day card.


The card backs are very simple as you can see.



Product List

Comments