Winning Ride


Isn't that a bit of exciting news - I won the Just Add Ink challenge that I entered last week. You can see my post all about it here. I had intended to make 3 different variations of the design all using Beautiful Ride. Here is what I came up with. The card on the right is my winning entry.


Beautiful Ride is such a versatile set and can be used for so many different occasions. I have also used the Balloon Builders stamp set for this card.


These cards will be choices offered at my next class. I wanted to make a card that could be for a male and for any occasion. I love the dog in the back. Strips of paper from the Going Place Designer Series Stack have been used for these cards. I watercoloured each car using an aqua painter and ink pad. Don't forget to use Basic Black Archival ink so that you keep your crisp lines and don't get any smudges.


If you have a look at my first post you will be able to see my tip for using the tape image from the Timeless Textures stamp set. I have stamped images from the Timeless Textures stamp set in Sahara Sand on matching cardstock for a collage effect. Here is what it looks like before I adhered the car using Stampin' Dimensionals. The pencil outline of the car helps with placement.

 
 
The design of the inside of each card follows a similar design to the outside.
 

 
If you love these stamp sets you can order through my Stampin' Up! store. Just click the link on the right hand side of my blog or the links below. You can order from the comfort of your home and have products delivered straight to your door anywhere in Australia. Until the end of March you can choose a free product from the Sale-a-bration catalogue for every $90 you spend. There is also a great deal if you would like to join my team as a demonstrator. Contact me for details.

After being untangled from glue dots, had ink cleaned off all paws and been moved off the Stampin' Scrub it all got too much for Millie and a rest was needed. She did manage to guard my balloon builder punch however!

 
Product List

Comments