This 17 page tutorial gives you full colour instructions for 10 cards (2 each of 3 special cards folds and 4 quick Christmas card layouts). You will have leftover materials that you can use to make at least 10 tags using the skills learnt in the tutorial.
The cards are all made using the Peaceful Pines stamp set and Perfect Pines framelits dies. You get so much in this set.
The instructions include full cutting guides so that you can create all of the cards over and over again as well as have little waste. Please note that the kits do not include pre-cut materials. The instructions are all in metric.
What you get in the kit:
- 5 pieces of Whisper White A4 cardstock 106549
- 2 pieces of Mint Macaron A4 cardstock 138344
- 2 pieces of Soft Suede A4 cardstock 119982
- 2 pieces of Cherry Cobbler A4 cardstock 121681
- 2 pieces of Basic Black A4 cardstock 121688
- 2 pieces of Bermuda Bay A4 cardstock 131286
- 7 pieces (5 double sided and 2 single sided) of Winter Wonderland Designer Series Paper (each piece 10 x 15 cm) 139588
- 12 pieces of Winter Wonderland Designer Vellum Stack (each piece 7 x 15 cm) 139594
- 1 piece of Gold Foil Sheet (10 x 15 cm) 132622
- 6.7 m of ribbon and trim
- 2 Iced rhinestones 139637
- 10 Whisper White C6 envelopes 106588
- Full colour instructions - PDF document emailed to you.
- Cherry Cobbler Classic Stampin' Pad 126966
- Mint Macaron Classic Stampin' Pad 138326
- Soft Suede Classic Stampin' Pad 126978
- Bermuda Bay Classic Stampin' Pad 131171
- Basic Black Archival Stampin’ Pad 140931 or similar
- Bigshot 113439 (or similar)
- Adhesives – double sided tape, glue, foam dots (Stampin' Dimensionals 104430), 2-way glue pen 100425, glue dots 103683
- Paper crafting equipment - Scissors, paper trimmer, pencil, stamp cleaner etc.
- 2 battery operated tea light candles – found at discount shops or on EBay
Curvy Corner Trio Punch 139683 (or a Tag Topper punch)
Circle punches – 1¼” and 1 3/8“
Glitter - Dazzling Diamonds Stampin' Glitter 133751 or Dazzling Details 124117 (if you want to add a bit of extra sparkle)
Option 1: Peaceful Pines bundle, materials kit and free bonus of instructions $ 104.45 AU - this price includes postage. Only available to Australian residents.
The Peaceful Pines bundle will be shipped straight from the Stampin' Up! warehouse to you. I will post the materials kit and email the instructions to you separately.
Option 2: Peaceful Pines Christmas Creations materials kit and instructions $25 AU - this price includes postage. Only available to Australian residents.
Perfect if you already own this bundle. I will post the materials kit and email the instructions to you separately.
Option 3: Peaceful Pines Christmas Creations PDF instructions only $6.00 AU
Perfect for the home crafter or demonstrator alike. Demonstrators can use these instructions for classes. All of the thinking is done for you.
*Emailed to you within 48 hours of payment to the address you used with PayPal.
Option 4: Want to purchase some of the other items needed for the projects and have them added to the products being sent straight from the Stampin' Up! warehouse? Click on the contact tab at the top of this blog and list all of the items you want to purchase. I will email you a PayPal invoice with the updated costs. This will save you a bit on postage as well.
Choose the option you would like from the drop down menu, follow the prompts to pay, then clear a work space at home and wait for your items to arrive so you can get crafting.
Allow up to 10 working days for items to be shipped from the warehouse.