Teacup and saucer card


I've wanted to make these cute cards for ages. I first saw a version here. To make a simpler version I used this template and placed the top edge on the fold before tracing and cutting out. To make cutting the finger hole easier I used an egg shaped punch. The Cheery Lynn English Tea Party doily die really sets off the design I think. I used the Elements of Style stamp set and Not Quite Navy ink and card stock from Stampin' up.

The card packs flat so that it fits in an envelope and stands up for display.


Comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I love to hear from you so please leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.